Fire Suppression Systems is proud to support communities and businesses throughout New Zealand.
We are a major sponsor of North Beach Surf Life Saving Club's Surf Boat crews, based in Christchurch. We have been actively involved with the Surf Life Saving community since 2010.
Fire Suppression Systems strongly believes Surf Life Saving Clubs are invaluable voluntary community organisations whom do tremendous work patrolling New Zealand's beaches. For more information on North Beach Surf Life Saving Club click on the logo.
We also proudly support the following communities and businesses in New Zealand...
- Macraes Flat School
- Ngakawau/Stockton Medical Centre ECG machine
- Greenhithe Riding for the Disabled
- Westpac Rescue Helicopter
- Fire Fighters Sky Tower Challenge for leukemia research
- Hornby Junior Rugby League
- NZ Ice Ferns U19 Ice Hockey